Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simplicity....


Life is so beautiful especially when I sit back and look at the beautiful things that exist around me....I'm not impressed by extravagance but by the simple things in life. I love when I wake up in the morning and my daughter says "Hi". I love when I walk outside and the sun is shining directly on me as if it is infusing me with positive energy! I know the world is not perfect and their are crazy things happening all around us but sometimes its great to focus on the wonders in and around our life. Even if you are upset by the happenings of day to day life try to focus on the beauty of the world everyday. Everyday I tell myself I will learn to love something to new in this mad world we live in.

"Just for today live your life as if you had nothing to lose"

Just for today smile, laugh, and tell everyone they are beautiful.

Peace,
Tasha

2 comments: