Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thoughts

The past few weeks I have been experiencing insomnia...
I'm up all times of the night even though I'm deathly tired I can't manage to fall asleep.
my mind is twisting, turning, racing, running...

Life, revolution, school, baby, hurricanes, storms, visions, pregnancy, revolution, me, us, him, work, art, love, passion, sex, revolution, Africa, friends, family, Abrihet, babies, babies, babies, sex, her, us, me, and many more random thoughts that keep me up just in time to get ready for work.... Even though sleep is beautiful I enjoy staying up at these random hours, it gives my mind time to do what it can't normally do...

Everyday I'm bombarded with things that occupy my space and time...I don't have time to enjoy my complexities and hear my creative inner existence speak to my creative but too busy to notice it,  existence...So I'll use this time wisely and not complain about my lack of sleep but enjoy, reflect, learn, and grow from my conversations that I have myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment